Meatballs with Ginger Apple BBQ Sauce
Makes a great appetizer or side dish.
- lean ground beef, 2lb
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1bottle plus 1/2 cup Ginger Apple BBQ Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tbs parsley
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup Ginger Apple BBQ Sauce.
- Shape into 1- inch balls (you can use an ice cream scoop) and place in a baking pan.
- Brown in oven for 40 min at 350°.
- Remove from the oven and drain the excess fat from the pan.
- Pour 1 bottle of Ginger Apple BBQ evenly over the meatballs, cover and place in oven again for 30 minutes.
- Remove and garnish with the parsley if you like (see pictures).
Makes about 3 dozen meatballs. Enjoy!