Grilled Chicken Breast with Vegetables
Use this easy recipe to add zing to your dinner tonight!
- 4 Chicken breast halves
- 8 tbs Eadrey's Peppercorn Marinade
- 1 large eggplant slices
- 1 large bok choy stalk
- 2 Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 Red Pepper (bell pepper)
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbs Olive oil
- Place the chicken breasts in large bowl and pour Eadrey's Peppercorn Marinade all over all sides of the breasts.
- Place the bowl with the breasts in the fridge to marinade for at least 1-2 hours.
- Wash Vegetables.
- Slice eggplant, cut mushroom in half, red pepper in quarters and slice onions.
- Peel off 4 large and 4 small bok choy pieces from the bok choy stalk. Wash and trim the pieces as necessary.
- After the chicken is marinaded, remove from the bowl and grill or stir-fry the breasts over medium heat for 15 minutes cooking both sides.
- Mix all the vegetables in the same bowl the chicken was in, using the remainders of the marinade leftover in the bowl.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the vegetables then grill or stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Serves 4 people. Enjoy!