Peppercorn Whole Snapper
This recipe shows that BBQ'ing a whole fish can be a real snap.
- 2 - 1 1/2 pound whole red snapper cleaned and scaled
- 1/4 cup Peppercorn Marinade
- 2 medium spanish onions
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Rinse fish and dry the surface and cavities thoroughly.
- Rub Peppercorn Marinade all over inside the cavity and all over the fish surface.
- Cut the onions in half and stuff inside cavity.
- Preheat the BBQ to low to medium heat.
- Place fish directly onto your grill or a fish basket.
- Cook over low to medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Turn the fish over and grill on that side for another 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and serve. Can be served with grilled Spanish onions.
Serves four. Enjoy!