Oven Roasted Turkey Roulade (served with Roasted Pineapple and Sweet Potatoes)
1 whole turkey breast, bone removed
2 Tablespoon olive oil
2 Tablespoon Jerk Dry Rub
1 pkg Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken
1 cup hot water
1 tablespoon butter
Roasted Pineapple and Sweet Potatoes Ingredients
2 large sweet potatoes
- 1/2 pineapple
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Mix stuffing mix, hot water, butter and cranberries all together in a bowl and set aside.
- Pre-heat oven at 350°F.
- Place turkey, skin side down, on a cutting board.
- Cover with plastic wrap and pound turkey with a meat mallet.
- Remove plastic wrap and rub olive oil all over turkey.
- Sprinkle Chipotle BBQ Dry Rub all over the inside of the turkey breast.
- With the skin side down, spread the stuffing mix all over the turkey and press into the surface.
- Roll up tightly and secure with kitchen string.
- After turkey is rolled up, sprinkle with more dry rub.
- Place on a roasting pan and cook for 40 minutes covered, then 30 minutes uncovered.
- Let roulade cool for 15 minutes and cut in 1/2 inch slices.
Roasted Pineapple and Sweet Potatoes Directions
- Clean potatoes and peel pineapple.
- Cut pineapple & potatoes into wedges and place in a bowl.
- Pour olive oil, salt , pepper and cranberries into bowl and toss.
- Place everything on a baking sheet and roast at 400°F for 30 minutes.
Serves 4. Enjoy!