Meatballs With Peppercorn Cream Sauce
- In a bowl, combine minced beef, peppercorn marinade & bread crumb.
- Mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place on a baking pan and bake for 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan at medium heat.
- Add flour, peppercorn marinade.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Add cream and broth.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked meatballs to sauce and place in a sauce pan in oven for 30 minutes at 350°F.
Serves 4. Enjoy!