Jerk Crusted Rack of Pork
4 lb. of rack-of pork
- 2 tbs Eadrey's Jerk Dry Rub
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Rub pork all over with the olive oil.
- Sprinke with dry rub and massage rub onto the meat so it is evenly covered all over meat.
- Set aside in fridge to marinade for 30 min.
- Place pork roast, bones up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Roast for 1 ½ hours at 350°F.
- Insert meat thermometer to read 155°F.
- Remove from oven and rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut between the rib bones and serve.
Note: Pork drippings can be used for gravy.
Serves 6. Enjoy!