Grilled Peppercorn Steak with Vegetables
Here's a meat and potatoes recipe without the potatoes!
- ½ lb of pepper steak
- 6 cremini mushrooms
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 large red onion
- ¼ cup Eadrey's Peppercorn Marinade
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Wash vegetables and cut into large pieces.
- Place steak and the cut vegetables in a large zip lock bag Eadrey's Peppercorn Marinade all over.
- Marinate the steak and vegetables for about 2 hours.
- Place steak on BBQ and grill for 3 minutes on each side until medium done.
- Set steak aside.
- Place the cut vegetables on the grill for 5 minutes on each side.
- Cut up steak in strips and arrange with the vegetables.
- Drizzle olive oil onto the vegetables and serve.