- Brush the jerk marinade all over each mackerel fillet. Make sure to use up all the jerk marinade.
- Set the markerel fillets aside to marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Chop onion, tomatoes and add to bowl.
- Add the chopped cilantros to the onions and tomatoes in the bowl.
- Pour olive oil and juice of lime plus salt and pepper over the mixture in the bowl.
- Mix together and leave in fridge.
- Place mackerel on a hot BBQ with the skin side down and grill for 3 minutes.
- Turn over and cook until done (about 3 more minutes).
- Place mackerel on platter.
- Pour the mixture from the bowl all over fish.
- Serves 6 people as a main or side dish.