Braised Flank Steak
1 ½ to 2 lb. flank steak
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup Eadrey's Peppercorn Marinade
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup dry red wine
- Mix flour and salt in a shallow dish.
- Dip flank steak in flour mixture evenly coating both sides.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Place flank steak to the skillet and cook until browned on both sides for 4 minutes.
- Transfer flank steak to a roasting pan or Dutch oven.
- Add the Peppercorn Marinade, beef broth and red wine.
- Cover roasting pan and place in oven at 350°F for 1 ½ hours until tender.
- Remove steak from roasting pan and slice across the grain in thin strips.
- Reduce sauce and ladle over meat.
Serves 4. Enjoy!