Braised Buffalo Pot Roast
- Marinade the buffalo with only ¼ cup of the Peppercorn Marinade and marinade for 3 hours.
- Chop carrots into large chunks.
- Chop celery into large chunks.
- Put the marinated meat in a roasting pan or Dutch oven.
- Place Roast in oven uncovered for 1 hour at 350°F
- Add 2 cups of wine, only 1 cup of the beef broth, plus the onions, carrots & celery.
- Cover and roast for 3 hours until tender.
- Remove roast unto a serving platter.
- Strain the drippings into a sauce pan.
- Add rest of the Peppercorn Marinade (¼ cup) and the ½ cup of beef broth remaining.
- Reduce sauce for 5 minutes over high heat or until reduced by half.
- Turn down stove to low heat and add butter for 3 minutes.
- Slice roast and serve together with the sauce.
Serves up to 6. Enjoy!