BBQ Chipotle Chicken Wings
- 3 tablespoon Chipotle Dry Rub
- ½ cup Apple Ginger BBQ
- 24 Chicken Wings
- Wash and clean the wings. Disjoint the chicken wings, if you prefer.
- Put all 24 wings in a bowl and sprinkle with chipotle rub.
- Marinade for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Bake wings on a baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes start basting chicken wings with apple ginger bbq turning occasionally.
- Make sure juices run clear and skin is crisp. (Note: to ensure that the juices run clear from the wings, instead of a baking sheet you can use a cookie rack or other type of rack with a pan underneath).
Serve and Enjoy!